Water Treatment for Educational Facilities
Reynolds Culligan systems provide high-quality water to educational facilities from K-12 to universities for a wide variety of applications.
For over 71 years we’ve specialized in water quality systems for educational facilities including:
- Boiler & hot water heater pre-treatment
- Cooling towers & chillers
- Food service including beverage & ice filtration
- Custom learning facilities (i.e. science labs)
- Water fountain drinking water & Point-of-Use water
At Reynolds Culligan, we have the most experienced staff – from our office to the service department to our sales consultants. Especially where regulatory standards vary & the need for treatment is so diverse, experience and exposure to many different processes & applications simply has no substitute.
With over 100 years of combined industry experience, fair prices and professional service after the sale, you can be confident that we provide exceptional products, service and follow-up.
Our Educational Facilities Solutions Include:
- Water Softening
- Reverse Osmosis
- Point-of-Use Drinking Water
- Large-Scale Filtration
- Ultraviolet Disinfection