Water Treatment Solutions for Educational Facilities
Water treatment systems reduce or remove unwanted chemicals and compounds in water to bring it in line with operation-appropriate standards. As a result, they help improve water quality, protect facility equipment from damage, enhance equipment performance, and increase facility ROI.
At Reynolds Culligan, we specialize in the supply of industrial and commercial water treatment solutions. Our systems find application in a wide range of industrial and commercial facilities, including, but not limited to, educational institutions.
Water Treatment Solutions for Educational Facilities at Reynolds Culligan
Equipped with over 100 years of combined industry experience, our team is well-aware of how water quality at educational institutions can affect the cleaning and maintenance costs for plumbing, fixtures, and water-using appliances and the comfort, safety, and health of students, faculty, and visitors. That’s why we offer custom water treatment solutions that resolve water quality issues at nearly every area of an educational campus or facility, including:
- Pre-treatment for boilers and hot water heaters
- Chillers and cooling towers
- Foodservice areas, including beverage and ice filtration stations
- Science labs and other custom learning facilities
- Water fountains, drinking water, and other point-of-use water systems
Key Benefits of Water Treatment Solutions for Educational Facilities
By integrating our advanced custom water treatment systems, educational facility owners and managers benefit in a number of ways, including:
- Enhanced campus experience — Water treatment systems ensure students, faculty, and visitors have access to cleaner and better-tasting water.
- Protected equipment — Water treatment systems reduce or eliminate compounds that can damage or degrade expensive equipment, such as boilers, chillers, cooling towers, and water heaters. As a result, they experience extended service lives.
- Improved facility ROI — By decreasing the amount of damage experienced by boilers, chillers, cooling towers, water heaters, and other similar equipment, water treatment systems reduce the need for maintenance and repair work and, consequently, the overall maintenance and repair costs.
- Increased operational efficiency/campus sustainability — Water treatment systems decrease water waste, which increases system efficiency and, consequently, operational sustainability.
Contact the Water Treatment Experts at Reynolds Culligan Today
At Reynolds Culligan, we are the only industrial water treatment company in the MidAtlantic that offers single-source, comprehensive water treatment solutions for any industry or application. Whether your water needs deionization, softening, reverse osmosis, dealkalization, filtration, or ultraviolet disinfection, our experienced sales and service teams can help you find the right water treatment solution for your facility. In addition to educational institutions, our systems find application in car wash, energy and power, food and beverage, healthcare and pharmaceutical, hospitality and lodging, manufacturing, and water and wastewater treatment facilities.
To learn more about water treatment solutions or discuss your requirements with one of our experts, contact our team today.
Current Project: Junior High School
This school is on a public water supply with extremely hard water. In a very short period of time, they were experiencing scaling of their boilers and problems with the equipment in their kitchen, so we installed a Culligan CSM Water Softener. The end result? We eliminated the scaling of the boilers, the kitchen equipment is working well, and their dishes are clean once again!