Our current employment opportunities include commercial and industrial field service technician positions. We are hiring C&I level I and level II service technicians. You can learn more about these roles below.
- Department: Commercial & Industrial
- Wage types: Hourly
- Location: West Reading, PA
- Position type: Full time
- Position Summary: Provides repairs, upgrades, maintenance, and installation services for water treatment equipment and products. The Service Technician’s primary goal is to provide the highest level of customer care to exceed client expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
C&I Level I Service Technician
As a level I service technician, you will perform all diagnostics and analyses needed to troubleshoot and repair equipment in a timely manner. You should have previous experience with controls and understand the programming of controllers. You will install, upgrade, and maintain equipment that includes but is not limited to:
- Reverse osmosis systems
- Water softening / conditioning systems
- Deionization systems
- Ultraviolet systems
- Ozone systems
- Other water treatment and/or conditioning systems
C&I Level II Technician
C&I level II technicians must have been in a service technician role for a minimum of 8 years previously. They have the ability to train C&I I technicians and can manage large projects at client project sites. Level II technicians must meet the following criteria:
- Has all required licenses and certifications, including safety training if applicable
- Displays a high level of mechanical, electrical, and plumbing aptitude
- Has leadership skills and is confident being the go-to person for C&I and other technicians when problems arise
- Capable of providing quality control measures and high-level solutions
- Has a positive attitude 100% of the time and gets the project right the first time
- Excellent PR skills and a proud representative of the company
Commercial and industrial field service technicians report directly to the Operations Manager and/or Local General Manager, as designated. They provide the manager with the required service and tracking reports.
In addition to the duties listed here, field service technicians must complete all other duties as identified and designated by the management team.
- College degree or relevant related experience
- Knowledge of electrical and/or plumbing as it relates to the installation and service of water treatment equipment
- Valid driver’s license
Field service technicians are required to drive to and from appointments, which may be as long as 8 hours of driving per day. They must be capable of lifting and/or moving up to 100 lbs and must also be capable of being on their feet for extended periods of time while visiting customer sites or at other appointments.
Field service technicians spend time in the office, in their service vehicles, and at customer locations, as required. Custom locations include a variety of environments, such as boiler rooms, kitchens, car washes, manufacturing facilities, and more. These locations have the potential to be dirty, noisy, hot, wet, or otherwise unpleasant.
We offer a range of benefits that increase according to the amount of time you’ve been on our team.
- Direct deposit
- Company-provided uniforms and boots for all technicians, installers, and delivery drivers
After 30 Days
- Short term disability
- Long term disability
- FSA-section 125 tax benefit plan
- Holidays off
After 60-90 Days
After 90 Days
- 401(k) plan
- Vacation/time off